Monday, June 6, 2011

Repost: Pao's Resolution 2010


Pao’s Resolution

Yeah, 2010 is finally arrived after a really, truly, unexpectedly, and surprisingly colorful journey in 2009, it’s really one amazing journey, but now since we have already reached the year 2010, let’s set our sight and pace to welcome 2010, and to make a resolution that we want to achieve in 2010, and here’s my list of resolutions
Career : I want to have a change in my current employment, either I will move to another company, or stop and pursue a master degree.
Relationship : Since now my sister and I are staying at the same country, will try to meet up with her for at least once a month, we have a lot of things to catch up
Emotional : I would like to be a decisive person, and not just follow and go with the flow, but a person with a firm stand
Spiritual : Hmm….last year i said that I want to read 3 books, but end up didn’t even read 1, so this year, I want to read at least 2 books within a year
Health : For this year, no more lose weight resolution, never succeed, hahaha, so just change to having a regular exercise, at least once every 2 weeks :P
Financial : Need to adjust my expense, can’t just follow what my heart and mouth say, hahaha, if I do that, will end up, spend for food and movie, wekekeke, so this year, I want to try to split my income to parts, so I hope it will be able to help me to maintain my expenses
That’s all for now, for my 2010 resolution, there might be additional in the future, but for now, that’s all first, for all my friends, brothers, sisters, please help to remind and encourage me yah, hehehe
Let’s make a beautiful memory of 2010, GBU

No comments:

Post a Comment