Monday, June 6, 2011

Repost: Josh's Testimony of Answer Prayer!


Answer Prayer.

Hey Guys,
I really have a testimonial to share to all of you guys. Actually this happen last week.
Back to CG last week, we share about our struggle and about our blessing from God also. Dam man its take a long time for me to wait for my turn to share. He5. By the way last week my duty is CP so that’s why I can’t share early, as what they always said received the best for the last. hehe. Ok back to the story, last week I share about my blessing and struggle in my work place. For the blessing, I really thank God because still keep me in this company. Why I said that?? That because last week two of my colleague just be sacked by my boss. At first place after I knew about that I really afraid if I also lost my job because the day my boss sacked my friend I not around. I mean I take a leave. The next day I come I really happy because my name still stated in the list of my company attendance.
I really give thank for that because Jesus still keep me in this company but its not going too long because my project will be end at 15 Sept. So after that I really confuse if I still find a job here or not. I just think want to give up to find a job in Singapore because I have a back up where the salary more high and easy for me to went back to hometown but its really hard also for me to leave my second family in Hope.
God really not take a long time to answer my prayer. On last Thursday I work till 12pm only because I not feeling well. On the way back to JB I keep on thinking to stop a while at my ex company at Yew Tee. When I reach there I meet up with my ex boss and guest what he said?? He keep on ask me to work back in his company and ask his office girl to Photostat my passport and everything. He offer me a job as a lorry driver and with the good salary also. That job its guarantee and just wait for me to move in. Btw I move in after I finish my project in my current company.
Yeye.. Thanks God because open the way for me to stay here. I believe this accident not by coincidence but Your plan really take place in my life. So I will keep my self to available to be use by God in CG and Church. Amen. I will keep on praise YOU Lord in pain and happiness.
Thanks
George Juntan

No comments:

Post a Comment