Monday, June 6, 2011

Repost: Nia's Blessing from Church Camp


Blessing from church camp

Walopun church camp uda ampir sebulan yg lalu…but the blessing blom basi donk..karena we have received the blessing spiritually and/or materially and the blessing ga akan abis….
here is testimony from sylvia who attending church camp for the 1st time
Sylvia (aka shinbi):
Church camp kali ini sebenernya gua males ikut. Karena disuruh leader y udah deh gua ikut.
Despite of that, sebelum berangkat tentuny g tetep set beberapa objektif yang mau g dapetin <— disuruh leader juga. hehe…
Walo engga dijawab 100%, but i feel blessed that i join the camp.
God speaks to me on 1 of the session. God reminds me about endurance and perseverance.
It really struck me a lot and rebuke me about authority that God had given to me in my workplace.
I have to respect my boss, despite all his unfairness towards me.
Every circumstances happens for a reason. And there is always time for everything.
Before the camp, i kept on praying to God to have a new job soon.
And God answer it just after i came back from the camp, i got a new job!
God is never late. He gave me job before i quit from my previous job and after, God rebuke me about my previous job and make me realised on certain things.
I believe that if we obey God, God will honor and blessed us =)
For those who still searching job, keep on fasting and praying.
God knows what is best for us and when we put Him first, the blessing will come naturally
*So when u follow Jesus, He will guide u. When u attend meetings, or seminars, or camp to know Jesus and experience Him more, He will show himself to you as well..U will definitely not going back empty hand, because God will for sure give u something.

No comments:

Post a Comment